Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween



I love holidays, but Halloween has got to be my favorite! Dressing up! Candy! Running around! Parties! Homemade donuts & rootbeer! Candy!.... CANDY! I'm just kidding. I like candy, but not that much :P But I know my kids got a lot this year so if you know anyone who didn't, we will gladly donate :P

With my kids being off track there were no school parties or parades to plan. So Aunt Bekah took the day off to come play! Aimee, Bekah, and I dressed up as biker chicks (I'm the blonde) and headed out with our kids. We went trick or treating, out to lunch, and back to Aimee's to decorating sugar cookies. The kids had a blast! By the time we came home we only had minutes to feed them dinner, touch up their costumes, and send them out around the neighborhood. What a perfect night.

We miss all our friends and hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! It just wasn't the same this year not having our annual party, but we hope things will be different next year and that we can all get together again soon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm sad that we missed your annual Halloween party. I'm sure it was lots of fun. Maybe one day we'll get to come to another party.
Love Sarah