Saturday, October 25, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date


Since Elise turned 8 back in April she has had a wonderful time going to Activity Days in our neighborhood. This month they decided to do a Daddy Daughter Date and Elise was so excited. So to make this special we took her out shopping to let her chose an outfit and we got on the 'girly do' blog site and I let her choose her hairstyle and we had a fun time getting ready for the date... it made me think that in just 8 short years she will be dating other boys (that I hope I approve of)and I can't believe how fast time goes. Someone once said that you really only have 18 years with your kids before they move out for college or to start their own family... when you think of it that way every moment is special.. every second counts.

I am so thankful for Elise. I love her so very much.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Sweet & so true, 18 years goes by pretty fast! I'm going to be at year 15 soon with Jaden & I can't believe it!

Sarah said...

What a precious picture. Elise is so beautiful and such a wonderful girl(and rob you are so cute too!). Elise reminds me so much of you when we were that age. So much fun. I can't believe how fast time goes by and how quickly our little ones grow up. We love your family and miss you. Love Sarah

fivewalkers said...

AWE! That is so cute. That is so fun to you made it special for them. Your right time does go by too fast.