Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day



When I think about Rob I think about...

My Husband, My Lover, My Best Friend, An Amazing Dad, The one who makes me laugh, The one who curls my toes, The one who thinks he is Vanilla Ice and can dance, Happy, Sweet, Kind, Unselfish, Turns me on, Stops everything to dance with me, Sends butterflies thru my tummy, Enjoys Life, Is my Sunshine, Can fix anything, Plays with our children, Teaches our children, Helps me be a better person, Works Hard, Beautiful Eyes, Soft Lips, Strong Hands, I love the way he kisses me, I love the way he smells, I love the way he tastes, I love the way he sings on Rock Band- 'Creep' is my new favorite song...

Anywhere I go.. Anything I do.. Everything around me baby.. Makes me think of you :P

I LOVE YOU--HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

No comments: