Friday, May 30, 2008

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING





You've heard the saying, 'DANCE TILL YOU DROP'? Oh my goodness. I did drop! Not only was I busy with field trips, yard work (to get ready for the baptism bar b q), house work (all that laundry from our camping weekend), the actual baptism (that I had to speak at & make the programs), we had DANCE, DANCE, DANCE all week. Tuesday we had the dress rehearsal (4 till 6:30), Wednesday we had pictures (4:30 till 6:15). and then Friday was the SHOW! (6 till 9).

But it was all worth it in the end. Once the girls hit the stage you could do nothing but smile! I hope that they remember these moments and when life gets hard 'Dance Like Nobody's Watching'!

1 comment:

fivewalkers said...

The girls look beautiful. I love the pictures. I bet they did awesome.