Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Mother My Friend


A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving


My Beautiful Mother. My Beautiful Friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is my Mother's birthday. We had a wonderful evening at the Alpine Country Club. We hit a bucket of balls on the golf course and then enjoyed a nice dinner. It was so fun to have the family together in such a nice environment. I hope that I am as beautiful as she is when I am her age. The older I get the more I understand how amazing my mom is. I look to her more than she knows. I hope to be half as good of mother as she was for me and my brothers & sisters. **I love you mom **

4 comments:

fivewalkers said...

That is an awesome quote. I loved it. Both you and your Mom look gorgeous in that pic. Glad you have a good day with her.

The coolest said...

Awesome Party

Anonymous said...

very cool

Jeff and Hollie said...

I have to agree we have a pretty Awesome mother. I count my blessings everyday. Nice Tribute!